Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my pets :)
In my 20 years, I have had two pets (Alenka and Bolt).
I don’t remember when I get my first pet (I was very young). I think it was in 2003, my cousins had a couple of dogs (German shepherd) and were pups. All of the puppies was given to all my family, and one of the puppies was my pet, her name was Alenka and was with my during 10 years (I don’t found pictures).
She lived with me in my grandfather’s house, we were to the park and, in summer, to the beach (she was so big that we had to take her in a truck).
In 2012 we move and carry her with us, she was old so don't ran like before, she became blind and clashed with things. One day, in 2013, she didn’t move, she was droopy. We go to the vet but we couldn’t reach and she passed away. My family and I suffer a lot, and we promise not get a pet again.
But, in 2017, my dad’s friend had a couple of dogs (white swiss shepherd) and were pups, we went to see the puppies without intention to bring one to home, but I was immediately in love with one of the puppies (my mom and sister too). So, we decided to take one to home, my sister named him Bolt.
I love her so much, because he was here in my most down momentos and relaxes me a lot.
Here's some pictures of Bolt :)


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario