Hello teacher and classmates, today I’m going to write
about a country I would like to visit.
In all my years, I travelled abroad the country just
one time. That was at the end of December 2016, when I was just 16 years old.
That travel was because, with my school’s classmates were to a study tour to
Brazil. That was a very entertaining travel!!
Now, with 20 years old, I think I would like to visit
Mexico, Peru or Germany (or possibly the three)
I would like to visit Mexico because I really like the
beaches of that country (beaches like Cancún, Isla mujeres, Playa del Carmen,
etc). Also like the food, I think it looked delicious.
Also, I would like to visit Perú, because I would love
to see Machu Picchu and testing local food.
Finally, I would like to visit Germany, because a part
of my family live there, and I really miss them. But the language I think is
the harder for me and It would be different if I visit the other countries
(Perú and Mexico)
That was my blog, forgiveness for the backwardness☹ greetings!!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario