I think, we all wanted to did so much thing when we were a child, like being a fireman or an astronaut. With the time, people grow and leaves some dreams behind, or that happened to me. I wanted to be a vet, a dentist, also a doctor, but now, I'm studying something so much different.
When I got the PSU's result, in 2017, I didn't know what to study, I just knew that I liked maths, so I applied to engineering in mathematics at USACH, but I didn’t enter into that career.
My second option was forestry engineering at UCH, because mixed two things I liked, maths and nature. Now, after three years, I’m in love with the career. I met amazing people that I call my friends.
I had good and bad experiences at the university, but more good than bad. Sometimes, the stress killing me (by the homework or tests), but with my friends and a Manquehuito, I forget the problems and stress. A good moment is in summer, when we go to swim in Vetera's pool (here a picture)
At the end of my career, I really want to do a postgraduate, work in CONAF or do my owns investigations

I like your post! (:
ResponderEliminarWe share the same dream job as childs, what a coincidence.
ResponderEliminarCONAF is a dream job for many! Keep going
ResponderEliminari love swim in that pool too, but is ilegal jaja
ResponderEliminarThat picture with your friends is so cute!
ResponderEliminarI miss Manquehuito's Fridays
ResponderEliminarthat day in the pool was amazing<3
ResponderEliminarLucky you! To fall in love on what you are studying.
ResponderEliminarNice pic!
ResponderEliminar