" A Photograph You Like"
Hi everyone, today I'm going to show you my favourite photograph.
This shot was taken from my
dad, is a family selfie (with my grandmother, grandfather, dad, sister and
boyfriend) before the pandemic (early March maybe, I don't remember the date exactly).
I really liked this photo, is simple and casual
but every time I see it, I remember how much I love my family and the happiness
and peace that they give me.
The photographs catch moments and, in the future, I really want to see the photo and get the same feelings when was taken.
Also, the photo was taken in my grandfathers' house, where I lived when I was a child, like 5 years old, until 12 years old, and that give me more happy memories and moments, that photo take me back to a happy time in my life.
That was all! Here is the photo

Aw! Is a cute pic
ResponderEliminarYou and your sister look the same
ResponderEliminarYou have a nice family photo
ResponderEliminareveryone is such a happy people. Is nice having good time with the family
ResponderEliminarWhat a cute family you have!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarbeautiful family photo <3 <3 <3