My future and ideal job
Hello teacher and classmates!!
I am in second
grade (I still have 3 years for university graduation) , so all II want now may
change in the future. The present me, wants to work in scientific research,
because I would like to make my own investigation, and in that way, contribute
with my grain of sand and knowledge in future generations. I like the unknown,
so discover new things intrigues me and is challenging.
Also, I
like the idea of creating my own organization (ONG) for the protection of environmental
rights and the right to health, and to cooperate with preservation of the
native forest.
My idea job
is one of the abovementioned but do my own work/research and materialize in
paper is my dream.
In the
university are teachers that inspired me and motivate me to that, because they
do very good and nice scientific research. In “Pabellón Arauco” are papers hung
from my teachers and is very cool read it.
That is my
ideal job now, maybe with the time that will change, but I do not think it
will.
I hope that
all my classmates achieve your ideal job in the future, and who know, maybe we
work together, or we are currently in a job.
That was all, see you the next time!!:)
I think that founding your own NGO is an intense and complex life project, but with passion there is nothing that you cannot achieve and the results of that effort would be very gratifying.
ResponderEliminarI am sure that you will be able to fulfill all your goals and contribute more than a single grain of sand to scientific knowledge, you are very intelligent Javi!
ResponderEliminar